Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Men's shirt "Negroni"

I think the person who sees this page is little. The world seems only sewing almost for ladies.
But, If there is a man who loves around you, He'd be glad about your try certainly.

I sewed negroni shirt for my father-in-law's birthday.
He is very gentle and a quiet man in seventies and good father for my husband. I like when we speak, he's always laughing.
When it was revealed that he had dying cancer last year, I cried very much.
It's fearful to lose suddenly.
The medicine was working well, so progress of cancer stopped now..


 Size L

He is very thin, but a shirt fits well apparently.
And I'm happy that he is very glad :)
I hope that I'm able to sew a shirt next year too, for his.

I'm also sewing a shirt for my husband of course.  My man gets 1 every month new shirt.


 Size L
I chose small buttons.

This pattern is easy to sew.



And he was also delighted this month.




一番上の薄いデニム生地は義父の誕生日プレゼントに縫いました。
紺色のは夫のです。
どちらも骨のサイズが同じなので太っている痩せているはともかく、同じ型紙が使えるので楽でした。そしてどちらもとても喜んでくれました。

 型紙はイギリスの colettepatterns から。


No comments:

Post a Comment