Friday, November 11, 2016

Germany trip

I was "Kassel" in Germany for husband's work last month.
This wasn't normal travel, so we didn't have a lot of time for sightseeing.


It's the town where an author Grimm Brothers' fairy tale lived lengthily that we stayed.
I was reading that book when I was a child, so very dear feeling did.
There was a same tree as a tree in the book. How I was moved.







I adore this lovely town !!

We visited a Frankfurt on a weekend. but we regretted in not going to the country.
Frankfurt is a beautiful big town, but it's only that. Tokyo is a bigger city.





We ate a frankfurter in Frankfurt :)



There was a Japanese store MUJI.




The German forest and nature are really beautiful. I wish that we may be visited again someday.



And I have got a memory a little, so I am knitting a sweater !







No comments:

Post a Comment