Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Five identical dresses

 I experimented by sewing several dresses from One pattern how they would differ.

This is the first dress I sewed. It's made of wool-based fabric, has three-quarter sleeves, Plastic Button, and is light and warm. It was May. 



This is linen fabric with puffed sleeves. I used metal German buttons. There is a parking lot on the third basement floor of this building. It was June and the weather was starting to get hot. 



 July, air-conditioned. Sewn with double gauze. Very comfortable. Simple short sleeves, Shell Buttons. No belt is used at the waist, elastic is sewn in.




It was August and extremely hot. Made of thin linen fabric and no sleeves. Gold colored buttons. It was also cool and comfortable one.


And October. It's finally cooler. The fabric is flannel, and I'd like to wear it with wool cardigan. 



Then, I'm getting bored, to be honest. This is the end of my fun experiment. I learned that the same pattern can have a different look by changing the sleeve style and fabric.



This sewing pattern is "Vogue 7615". It would be interesting to add some variety to the belt and buttons.



No comments:

Post a Comment