Friday, April 26, 2024

Monthly photos and few reports

  I go to Tokyo once every three months to go to the big bookstore (Maruzenjunkudo). It was rainy and cold day. Then I bough a few books, and went back home with a heavy bag. I don't like buying books on the internet.



  In the kitchen there is a god of water, and a got of fire, and a got of grain, those three gods hate children, they tolerate only adult women, so children will get hurt if they are not serious in the kitchen. I'm not very religious but this is a part of Japanese culture or by habit, As my two grandmothers used to say, I worship them.



I like Japanese maple flowers, They look like lots of tiny tulips blooming. 





My little girl and boy 



Finished socks 


And a photo of the dress I sewed. 



Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment